Autumn 2019 in Northern Hemisphere began on Monday, September 23 and ends on Saturday, December 21…… during this time, what will be on your fall bucket list?
2. Actually decorate for fall (i.e., more than just a few pumpkins).
3. Go to a pumpkin patch. Local Pumpkin Patches DFW and North Texas
4. Make your Halloween costume. 50+ Easy Homemade Halloween Costumes for Adults, Kids, and Everyone in Between
5. Go apple picking. Dallas area of Texas U-Pick Farms – 2019 PickYourOwn.org
6. Host a bonfire with s’mores. How to Make a Bonfire In Your Backyard
7. Bake a pie from scratch.
8. Update your fall fashion.
9. Take a scenic drive for some ‘leaf peeping’.
10. Pass out candy to *adorable* trick-or-treaters.
11. Attend a harvest festival. Fall Festivals in Dallas & Collin County
12. Try hiking in a forest preserve or state park.
13. Host a scary movie night or watch a back-to-school classic.
14. Learn to cook a new hearty soup, stew, or chili recipe. Best Chili Recipe
15. Send notes to friends and family for Thanksgiving telling them why you are thankful for them.